4.05.2013

Where's Heather

Hello my creative friends.  Sorry I haven't posted this week.   The kids are on Spring break and we've been spending time with family.  I'll be back next week with more ideas and inspiration.

I popped in today to let you know that Stampin´ UP! is offering free shipping this weekend! Woo-Hoo!!!!

It's a new month so there is also a new best of 25 years stamp set.  Go to my stampin' up store to see it.

New colors are coming and some favorites are returning. I'll have more details for you soon. For now I can tell you my two favorite InColors are staying!  (Pool Party & Wisteria Wonder)

Check out my store to see all the new fun stuff that is out and don't forget to order this weekend to save with FREE shipping. Simply click on my store button to the right that says "Order Stampin´ UP! Online".

If you need to reach me please send me an email heatherscreativeblessings @ hotmail .com

Blessings,
Heather North

No comments: