4.24.2013

Retiring List & New Catalog

I had a video and card all ready to go for you today, but Stampin' UP! just released their retiring list and I thought you might want to check that out instead.  Don't worry, I'll post the pretty pink card and video tomorrow.  ;) 

If you would like to see what is still available on the retirement list, click HERE.  If you would like to see the PDF click here.  Remember all items are "while supplies last", so if there is something you want get it NOW before it is gone forever.  


Some of my favorites are on the chopping block.  The only thing making the list bearable is that I got to see a digital copy of the NEW CATALOG.  I LOVE being a demonstrator.  Not only do I get to see the new products a month early, but I get to order them early as well.  You can too if you want to be a demonstrator like me.



 If you have ordered from me in the past 6 months, then I already ordered a catalog for you.  If you don't have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, just let me know and I will send you one.  You can email me at cr8tvblessings@hotmail.com

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

No comments: