4.11.2013

I'm Here For You ~ Mojo288

If you read yesterday's post you know that I have been mostly absent from my craft room the past few weeks.  I find when I go a week or more without creating that my mojo is stunted.  What do you do when you lose your mojo?  The easiest way for me to find mine is to start with a sketch.  The sketches at Mojo Monday never seem to fail me.


It took some time and MANY mistakes, but I'm pleased with the end result.  Thank you Mojo Monday for making it possible to create beautiful cards. 



The real reason I went into my craft room yesterday is I had a card due for the Design Team at StampNation.  Yikes.  I usually don't wait until the last minute, but it's been crazy here for the past month.  The challenge was to use 2 stamps to make your sentiment. 


In order to line up the stamps where I wanted them to go I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.  The "always" comes from Affection Collection by SU and the "I'm here for you" came from a Breast Cancer Awareness fundraiser from A-Muse studios. 


One last look at the card for you.  I hope I get to go back to the craft room today.  Although I think what I need to do next to spark my creativity is to CLEAN UP MY MESS.  It's so bad I couldn't find my scissors with the big red handles yesterday.  :)





Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Affection Collection; Oh, Hello; Misc. (sorry I don't know the name of the stamp set)
Paper: More Amore DSP; Very Vannilla; Basic Gray; Primrose Petals
Ink: Basic Gray; Black Staz-On; Pool Party; Primrose Petals; Real Red
Misc: Punches; Basic Pearls; Delicate Designs Embossing Folder; Corner Rounder


No comments: