4.10.2013

Trellis Card

I'm back!   I'll do a recap on my Sunday Share with all that has gone on in the past 3 weeks, along with pictures, but for now I can tell you I was in...

Rochester, WA
Olympia, WA
Redding, CA
Lacey, WA
Oakville, WA
Astoria, OR
Seaside, OR
Cannon Beach, OR
Chehalis, WA
Centralia, WA
Portland, OR
Sacramento, CA
Corning, CA
Chico, CA
Biggs, CA
Yuba City, CA


Yep, 3 states in less than 3 weeks.  Actually I was in each state at least twice!  Wow!!!  No wonder I'm tired.  Here is one of only 2 cards I managed to make in that time period.  It was for a SN challenge.

Basically I used the diagonal plate on my scoring board to make a trellis background for my flowers.  Then I sponged over the paper using Wild Wasabi ink to make the score lines show up a bit better.


The flowers are from the Mixed Bunch stamp set.  When I made the card I was wishing for Spring to arrive so I made a bright fun card.   The sentiment was stamped onto Whisper White then punched out using my ticket duo punch.

I'm getting back in the groove.  Today I made my first card in 12 days.  I'm a bit rusty and it took me forever, but I'm pleased with the end result.  I'll show you that card tomorrow.  :)  Hopefully I'll be able to get back into the swing of posting daily for you.

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Card Recipe:
Paper: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Wild Wasabi
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Bloomin' Marvelous (SAB)
Misc.: Blossom Punch, Ticket Duo Punch, Brads, Circle Punch, Bojo Blossoms Punch, Scoring Board, Diagonal Scoring Plate


Mixed Bunch - Clear-Mount Stamp
Mixed Bunch

Blossom Punch
Blossom Punch

Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Diagonal Scoring Plate


No comments: