10.27.2012

Special Saturday

Saturdays are the best!  Especially when you get to spend them being creative with friends.  Today I'm off to go "play" with some of my scrapbooking friends I haven't seen in awhile and I'm so excited.  It should be loads of fun and help me reach my goal of completing my 2009 album.

Honestly I don't usually get a ton of pages done when I scrapbook with other people.  Perhaps because I spend more time talking than scrapping, but I usually come home re-energized with new ideas to try.

Before I go I want to give you a head's up.  Stampin' Up is having a Super Sale on Monday, October 29th!   Almost all of their stamp sets will be 15% OFF!!!!!!!!  Woo-hoo!!!!  Build you wish list today and log on to my SU store on Monday for some serious shopping.

Here is what Stampin' UP has to say:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For one day only, you and your customers will get 15 percent off almost every stamp we sell!October 29 is the one-day Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular!

Here are the details:

  • Starting at 12:00 AM (MT) and ending at 11:50 PM (MT), almost every stamp we sell will be 15 percent off.
This means all stamps in the current catalogs including
    • Background stamps
    • Personalized name stamps
    • Incentive stamp sets from the supply list
    • Cookie press stamps
    • Single-image stamps
This DOES NOT include
    • Hostess sets
    • Bundled stamp sets
    • Digital stamp brush sets
  • There is no minimum purchase, and no limit to the number of stamps you can order.


  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Isn't that great?!!!  One last thing for those of us who have been wanting single image stamps.  SU is now offering a few more images, including some BRAND NEW never before seen images!  Yes!  I love this company.  :)

    
    ^^^^^^^^
    
    Creative Blessings,
    Heather North

    No comments: