10.19.2012

Pop of Pumpkin



Don't you just love it when you come up with something new and it actually turns out cuter than you expected?   That's what happened a couple of weeks ago when I used the Holiday Ornament Framelits to make a 3-D pumpkin.  My youngest son thought it was a tomato, but I think I figured out how to make it look more like a pumpkin.  I'll show you how in today's video. 


If you like the Ornament Framelits, you might want to consider getting the special Merry Christmas bundle that Stampin' UP! is offering.  It's a great way to "get it all".  :) 


Ends 10-31-12

Creative Blessings,
Heather North


Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies
Holiday Ornaments Framelits

Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder

Big Shot Die-Cut Machine - by Stampin' Up!
Big Shot

Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive - by Stampin' Up!
Tombow Multi Glue


3 comments:

Andrea said...

So cute-I might have to try this out too!

Shea said...

This is ADORABLE, Heather (and just like a boy to call it a tomato)! I will have to try this myself. In the meantime, I have awarded you the fabulous Liebster award! Please check my blog out to see your name "in lights!" http://glitterandbonbons.blogspot.com/2012/10/fabulous-day.html

Heather North said...

Thanks, Shea. I'll go check that out at your fabulous blog. :)