4.09.2012

Wonderful You Shadow Box Video



In March I gave away kits to make the shadow box you will see in the video as a way to thank you for supporting my business and helping me promote. March was a busy month. Strep throat for me and my sons knocked us out for a couple of weeks, a trip to Redding, CA for my husband's work, a round of nasty allergies (which you will hear in my video, because I was not 100% well when I filmed it) and another long trip to CA at the end of the month to prepare for. Not to mention baseball season started, so when we weren't sick there was baseball practice 4 days a week. Yikes! No wonder I wasn't able to find the time or voice to film this video. That's good news for you though...

OFFER EXTENDED!!!
If you missed out in March, you can still get one of these kits for free. All you have to do is place an order through my Stampin Up website by April 15th, 2012 and I will send you a kit FREE too!!! :) Lucky you. If you are watching this video after 4-15-12 then you will still be able to make the box, just use your own supplies and a current stamp set. :)


Thank you once again for supporting my Stampin' UP! business. I am having so much fun creating cards, 3-D projects and scrapbooking pages!

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

No comments: