4.04.2012

Beau Chateau Thank You

This card is not an Easter card, but it could be, and it definately uses Spring colors.  It's actually a Thank You for my friend who is filling in for me at work while I am visiting my family.  <3  She recently got some new chickens and I thought she would like this card using Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper. (DSP)

I was so excited when I discovered the Labels Framelits fit around the rooster image on the DSP.  It's almost like it was meant to frame it.  :)   My friend has me on the lookout for fabric that matches the background paper.  It's also part of the Beau Chateau paper pack.  My personal favorite paper from the 2011-2012 Catalog. 


Beau Château Designer Series Paper - by Stampin' Up!
Beau Chateau DSP
Labels Collection Framelits Dies
Labels Framelits Dies

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

2 comments:

Louise in WA said...

I love this card Heather! It is sitting on my "fake" window area... trying to figure out how to frame it or something :)
I love your cards <3

Heather North said...

Thank you. I'm so glad you like it.