4.01.2012

Easter is Coming

Easter is only one short week away.  Can you believe it?  This week I will be working with the paper pack Beau Chateau, the stamp set Heaven Blessed and the extra large Oval Punch to create some springtime Easter Cards.

To make this card, stamp the chick image onto one of the Subtles cardstock colors, punch out using the XL Oval punch, then use a gel pen to add dash lines or dots around the oval.  I adhered my eggs using dimensionals and then put a pearl on the bottom of each egg.

To add even more dimension and texture I added a Whisper White mat that I embossed using a polka dot embossing folder. 
This card was so easy to put together.  Even if you don't have time to make cards for Easter, you might have time to make this.  I didn't add an Easter sentiment because I am going to give it to one of my friends as a thank you card the next time they share their chicken's fresh eggs with us.  :)

Heaven Blessed - Clear-Mount Stamp
Heaven Blessed
Basic Pearls Jewel Accents - by Stampin' Up!
Basic Pearls
8-1/2 X 11 Smooth Card Stock - Subtles Collection - by Stampin' Up!
Subtles Cardstock
Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!
Polka Dot Embossing Folder
Extra-Large Oval Punch - by Stampin' Up!
XL Oval Punch
Creative Blessings,
Heather North

No comments: