4.22.2012

Scrapbook Sunday

Baseball is in full swing here, so there's not much time to create, but I managed to squeeze in 30 minutes here and there and got some scrapbooking done. 

These pictures were from a sketch class I'm currently taking at Inspired to Scrap.  If you saw my post earlier this week you got a sneak peek at the LHS (left hand side).  Here is a close-up...
There were jelly fish right under the surface of the water when we walked down to the docks.  I've never seen them in the "wild" before this day.  Super cool!


LHS

RHS *Right Hand Side*

Scallop Edge Border Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Scallop Edge Punch
Large Oval Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Large Oval Punch
Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine
Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine
Basic Pearls Jewel Accents - by Stampin' Up!
Basic Pearls
The original sketch for the next layout had a pretty floral & heart theme, but my pictures were of 3 boys at the Hands On Children's Museum, so I went with circles in Bright colors.  That is the beauty of making sketches work for you.  It was a great way to use up scraps and have my layout reflect the fun the kids had that day.

LHA

RHS

1 Inch Circle Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Circle Punch (various sizes)
8-1/2 X 11 Smooth Card Stock - Brights Collection - by Stampin' Up!
Brights Cardstock
Creative Blessings,
Heather North

P.S.  I have another 2 pages almost complete.  I just need to add the journaling and take pictures.  Since I'll be at baseball games all day tomorrow, it will have to wait for my next Scrapbook Sunday Share.  :)  They turned out super cute, so I'm excited to show them to you.  Thanks for visiting my website.  May your day be blessed with creativity!

No comments: