4.29.2012

Scrapbook Sunday

Today is my birthday.   Scrapbooking and walking on the beach are my two favorite things to do, so I thought I would show you some of my recent pages.  (hopefully it's sunny today and my husband is taking me to the beach.) 
My journaling will go on the LHS (Left Hand Side) of the page between the triangles and the pictures where the blank spot is.  I used retired SU paper called Blueberry Crisp. 

Aren't those triangles a fun way to add some interest to your page?  To make the triangles cut a square in half on the diagonal.  In this case I used 3" squares.  After cutting them into triangles I adhered them to a strip of darker paper.  I adjusted the triangles so that they would zig-zag across the middle of my two pages.

My layout was inspired by the current Inspired to Scrap sketch class.  I've only had time to do a handful of scrapbook pages this month, but I plan on focusing my craft time on scrapbooking next month.  After all, the first weekend in May is National Scrapbooking Day.

Have a great day!

Creative Blessings,
Heather

No comments: