3.17.2016

Calling All Sistahs

It's the 17th of the month, and time for your friendly reminder to do your monthly self-exams.  There is so much truth in the sentiment on this stamp from the Calling All Sistahs set by CAS-ual Fridays.  I wanted it to have an impact, so I made it the star of the card.



Here is my short video for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZioEwcgLhg



Head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see the special blog hop they have going on.  You are sure to be inspired by everyone's projects.  And please consider spreading the word by reminding your sistahs (aka friends, family, loved ones) to check themselves. 


Stamps: Calling All Sistahs (CASual Fridays Stamps)
Ink: 003, 025, 082, 202 (Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers) Versamark
Paper: Marshmallow (Bazzill)
Accessoreis: Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder (Ranger) Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh) Stitched Rectangle Dies (Lil' Inker Designs)


1 comment:

Kim In Texas said...

Love, love, love the sentiment. I think I'll have to order this set. I'm coming up on my 3 year anniversary!! 2 + years of being cancer free.