10.07.2018

Just Because

There are still a few days left to play along with our Calling All Sistahs black & white encouragement challenge.  I decided to bend the rules a bit and add a POP of Purple to my card.

The background was made in the same way as the sympathy card I posted on Saturday.  Clicky if you missed it.  This time I added outline florals.  



Sadly the Loving Thoughts stamp set has Sold Out.  It was one of my all time CAS-ual Fridays Stamps set.  There are still a few Deeply Discounted pieces available on the retirement list.  Grab your favorites before they are gone forever!  Don't forget to use the discount code below.  Yes, it works on the already discounted.  Michele is super cool like that.  ;)


Stamps: Loving Thoughts (CAS-ual Fridays Stamps)
Ink: Lilac to Purple (Hero Arts) Basic Gray, Smoky Slate (Stampin' Up) Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories: Enchanted Butterfly (Catherine Pooler Designs) Clear Embossing Powder (Wow) Wonky Stitched Dies (My Favorite Things)


2 comments:

sandie said...

Why not break a few rules now and again! And the purple looks great. For me it is the touch of black and white on the edge that makes the finishing touch x

Penny Ward said...

Beautiful creation following the inspiration photo. You Nailed it!!! Hugs, :)