10.08.2018

Feel Better with Copic coloring

The moment I saw this stamp, I had to have it.  I've been on something of a stamp buying freeze because I wasn't doing much stamping and did need to do anymore collecting if I wasn't going to use it, but I just had to color this image!  I'm so glad I did.  I've tried watercolor and Copic so far.  Next I think I will pull out my inktense pencils and see how that goes.


Speaking off too much schtuff to buy more... I have a serious "collection" of patterned paper, but the past couple of years my style has been more on the clean and simple side.  Plus, I love making my own backgrounds, so my paper hoard (let's just call it what it is) has grown to the point I can't justify buying anymore pretty paper.  Not to mention I have no place to put it when I do.  The only way to remedy that is to start using up what I have.  I suppose I could make a big bonfire with them and eat s'more's.  S'mores are good, but I just can't bring myself to burning my pretty stash.

Stamps: Handlettered Encouragement (Simon Says Stamp) Mondo Sakura (Essentials by Ellen)
Ink: Midnight (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Paper: Solar White (Neenah) Fairy Dust (Kaiser Craft)
Accessories: V0000. V000, V01, V04, BV20, G21, 0 (Copic)  Wonky Stitched Dies (My Favorite Things) Mondo Sakura Dies (Essentials by Ellen)



No comments: