1.05.2016

Part 2 ~ 2015 In Review

I'm starting the new year with a look back at some of my favorite creations from 2015.  Sunday was a trip through my quilting/sewing finishes.  Yesterday we took a peek at January-March.  Before we jump into today's list of favorites I want to remind you that Stampin' Up's "Sale-A-Bration" starts today!  For every $50 you spend you can choose one items from the Sale-A-Bration catalog!  It's a great time to stock up on essentials and load the cart with all the new goodies you've been wanting to give a new home.



April


Video link: https://youtu.be/KyB2FI8LKYw




May

Retiring Favorites
This is one of my all time favorite cards and it was so easy to make.


Video Link: https://youtu.be/HUGwJNoZss0



June

Watercolor Waterfall

This card was one of my most popular from the StampNation classroom.  You can view the video in the Inspired By section of StampNation.


In The Mood Blog Hop

This card is going to be sent to my friend this week.  I've had it on a shelf in the main hallway of my home since I made it.  I shared it online with my friend after I made it, but instead of sending it I have used it as a reminder.   Every time I see it I say a prayer for Andy and his family.  He went home to be with the Lord yesterday.



No comments: