6.04.2015

Shine Bright ~ Card A Day Challenge Guest Designer ~ Video

Today I have a special challenge to introduce you to.  Theresa Knopf runs Card A Day Challenge and has asked me to guest design for you today.  Clicky to see me there.  If you are ever lacking inspiration or motivation, check out her blog.  There's something new everyday.  :)  Now on to my card.


This is where my card started.  I wanted to see if I could find a way to line the  diamonds on my new stamp set.  What I found was a super easy solution, so I turned the camera one to make a second card.  This time I stepped it up a bit and added some shine to my card.


Want to know how I got those diamonds lined up perfectly?  Good, because I made a video showing you how.  :)



Thanks for having me guest on your Card A Day Challenge, Theresa!

Stamps: Girl's Best Friend (Lil' Inker Designs)
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Pool Party (Stampin' UP!)
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Whisper White (SU)
Accessories: Wink of Stella Brush Pen; Glossy Accents


No comments: