6.22.2015

Flowers From Circles ~ Stampin' Celebration 107

SC107

Don't you love this fun new sketch?  I played around with a few ideas on this one and came up with a floral card to share with you.


My first thought was to die cut and layer, but instead I stamped using the circles from the sketch as my guide for placement.  I would love to see how you use this sketch.  Be sure to link up with the new Stampin' Celebration challenge.  Clicky


Stamps: Garden In Bloom (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Black Onyx (Versafine); Blackberry Bliss, Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay (SU)
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White (SU)
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder (SU); Iridescent Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

Garden in Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Garden In Bloom

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Gorgeous card and those sketchy flowers are just beautiful.

Marlene Bonetti said...

A wonderful card, Heather! I love the stamps and colors ♥