6.15.2015

2015-2017 Stampin Up In Colors + Video

My new catalog order is in the house!  Unfortunately we are in the last week of school, so I haven't had much time to play with any of my new goodies.  I did make time to test out the new InColors though, and I turned on the video so you could see them in action.  ;)



https://youtu.be/aV6q5ge_CfM

What is your favorite new color? 

2015-2017 In Color 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock & Classic Stampin’ Pads Kit by Stampin' Up!
2015-2017 In Color Collection

Cucumber Crush Classic Stampin' Pad  by Stampin' Up!
Cucumber Crush
Delightful Dijion Classic Stampin' Pad   by Stampin' Up!
Delightful Dijon
Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad  by Stampin' Up!
Mint Macaron
Tip Top Taupe Classic Stampin' Pad  by Stampin' Up!
Tip Top Taupe

Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad  by Stampin' Up!
Watermelon Wonder







3 comments:

ednamburgess said...

Watermelon, mint and then taupe. The other 2 are ok too. Thanks for the demo. I could really tell a difference from the dried and the fresh color. Edna

Joni said...

Watermelon Wonder.

Deb Van Caster said...

Mint Macaroon (Macaron?) then the Taupe!