12.08.2014

Merry Monday with Stampin' Celebration Challenge

It's time for another sketch challenge with Stampin' Celebration.  


To say I was inspired by this sketch would be a HUGE understatement.  First up is my design team submission.




I made a few more cards using this sketch to quickly put out several Christmas cards.  This was a great way to play with the Trim the Tree DSP stack from Stampin' UP!  


Did I mention I love this sketch?  It was so great I used it last week for my StampNation challenge card too. Instead of long rounded strips, I made banners and put the panels on a slant.  I'll share my sneak peek here for you since I didn't have a chance to share it last week.


Now it's time to check out Stampin' Celebration to see how the rest of the design team was inspired.  Be sure to leave them some love and then go play with the sketch and share your creations with us!  I always love seeing what you come up with.


Supplies- Stampin' UP! unless otherwise noted
1st Card
Stamps: Christmas Bliss 
Paper: All Is Calm DSP, Vellum Cardstock, Whisper White
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Accessories: Frosted Sequins, Stitched Rectangles Die (Lil' Inker Designs)

2nd Card
Paper: Trim the Tree DSP Stack, Crumb Cake, Garden Green
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine; Merry Mini Punch Pack; Corner Rounder (Creative Memories); Stitched Rectangles Die (Lil' Inker Designs)

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love all of them Heather...so fun!

Katie said...

Great sketch and GORGEOUS cards.

Repost from yesterdays comments, just in case.
I was wondering if you had gotten my email from last night? Essentially, the above comment said most of what I said, but would love to know if you got it and if you didn't and would still like a copy of it, I will email it again to you. you can let me know either way
(ktbearn@comcast.net)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such pretty cards Heather. Love the vellum banner pieces with the beautiful embellishments. I can see why you like the sketch. :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wonderful vellum ans stitching, LOVE this and all of your wonderful creations!!!

.....And if you haven't already, would love if you stopped by my blog too, I have some blog candy- WPLUS9....More fresh cuts Stamp Set!!==Holiday Coffee Lovers Post!