12.22.2014

Celebrate with Stampin' Celebration

It's the most festive time of the year!  Are you ready for Christmas and New Year's celebrations?  Perhaps the new challenge at Stampin' Celebration will get you in a celebratory mood.



While I don't normally send cards for New Year's I will send out thank you cards if we go somewhere for a party.  This card would be great for that or for a couple that gets engaged on New Years.  I'm ready for whatever the New Year brings me.



Be sure to head over to the challenge blog and see how the rest of the design team was inspired, and then come up with your own creative masterpiece to share with us.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Supplies- Stampin' UP! unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Remember This - Project Life
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Basic Black, Gold Foil Sheets, Whisper White
Accessories: Gold Floss (DMC); Stitched Stars (Lil' Inker Designs); Tea Lace Doily (SU); Whisper White Embossing Powder

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love it Heather!

wendi said...

Beautiful card! Loved the stitched stars. May have to get the machine out!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Gorgoeus HEATHER!!! WOW, you really got this inspiration nailed!! Love the doily and the sentiment is pure perfection!!!! YAY!

Happy Holidays to you!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Heather...this beautiful card is knocked out of the park, drop dead gorgeous!! I just may try to CASE it, but my machine is broken, so I'll have to figure out something else.
Hugs and keep smiling!
Sunshine Sharon
P.S. - Merry Christmas!!!

Monika Reeck said...

Heather this is stunning
I know doilies but never put like this..
Perfect interpretation from the Photo..adorable DT card..
I just join for the first time..hope you like to visit me back..hugs.Monika