12.12.2014

Denami Designs Sponsors StampNation

One of the great perks of being on the StampNation design team is that we get to test out new products and companies for our members.  When Denami Design contacted Catherine and asked if they could sponsor StampNation we all jumped at the chance.   They were a dream of a company to work with.  Super fast shipping and response time to inquiries.  They make high quality red rubber stamps in cling and wood block form.  Plus they are "local" to me, as they are based in Seattle.  I love supporting local businesses.


Aren't those crafting chickies adorable?!!!   I used Copics to color and then added confetti dots around the image.  I trick I learned from a background class I took from Sandy Allnock at Impress.  (another local store)


Obviously I am not an expert, but I had so much fun coloring this chicks.


Since I had these bright Copics out, and I was in a coloring mood, I decided to ink up another Denami Design stamp.  My boys have been needing birthday cards for teenage girls, and I think this will be perfect for the next party they get invited to. 


The Denami Design design team joined the StampNation design team for a bundle of insipiration for this week's challenge.  Be sure to head on over to StampNation to see all the design team member's designs.  They wouldn't all fit in the graphic above!

PLUS
A gift certificate giveaway
And
A SHOPPING CODE

Thank you Denami Design for being such an amazing sponsor!
If you are interested in becoming a StampNation member be sure to click HERE to find out more.

Supplies:
Crafting Friends Card
Stamps: Crafting Chickies, Friends (Denami Designs)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: BG000, BG11, BG13, BG15, BV0000, BV000, BV01, BV02, BV11,BV13, G000, RV000, RV02, RV04, RV09, RV55, V000, Y08, Y11, Y19, YR65, YR68
Paper: Copic XPress It; Soft Shades Double Dots (Bo Bunny)
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Flower Punch (SU); Sitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker Designs)
Happy Birthday Card
Stamps:Birthday Scene (Denami Designs)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Various Copics
Paper: Copic XPress It, Whisper White (SU)

No comments: