3.06.2014

Happy Dancing For You

It's all about the embellishments on today's card.  The chevrons, hexagons, chalkboard paper and arrow clip all combine to make a fun trendy card.  Using the envelope punch board to create a file folder look for the background was the "icing on the cake".


Do you like to embellish your cards?  How much is too much for you?  Are you more of a minimalist or do you feel you can never have too many do-dads and sparklies on your creations?  For me it all depends on my mood and who/where the card is going to.

Supplies
Stamps: Woot Woot (CASual Fridays)
Ink: Fresh Ink Paper White (Impress Inks)
Paper: Sweetness 6x6 Pad (Authentique), Basic Black
Misc: Essentials Hardware Clips (SU),  Chipboard Chevron and Hexagons (Unknown Source), Diecut Chalkboard  Frames (American Crafts), Envelope Punch Board

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love THAT card, so whatever level that is. LOL Normally, I'm more of a minimalist. I like some open space, in my quilting and in my cards, but sometimes I'm overtaken by a devil and I do something terribly unlike that. =)

~amy~ said...

Looks fun and festive!