1.15.2013

Believe Deer

Sometimes we have to work on faith and believe.  You could send this card at Christmas, but I am using it as a masculine "Get Well Wishes" type card for a family member battling cancer.   Keeping up hope is an important part of battling cancer.   I made this card to encourage my uncle in his fight.


The Christmas Deer was embossed with Early Espresso Embossing Powder.  My versamark pad needed to be re-inked so I didn't get complete coverage on my image.  That's ok though.  It adds to the rustic feel of the stamp.  I've since ordered a refill for my versamark.  :) 


Don't you just love when you can use a stamp set in a unique way?  I think I like the script in Snowflake Soiree even more than the snowflakes.  Now I just need a card using "Merry".  Any ideas? 


This would make a great masculine birthday card if you change out "Believe" for a birthday greeting.


Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Stamps: Christmas Deer, Snowflake Soiree
Paper: Champagne Glimmer Paper, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Ink: Versamark, Early Espresso
Misc.: Scallop Square Duo Die, Decorative Label Punch, Large Oval Punch, Early Espresso EP




Christmas Deer Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Christmas Deer


Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die - by Stampin' Up!
Scallop Square Duo Die

Snowflake Soiree Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Snowflake Soiree

Versamark Ink Refill - by Stampin' Up!
Versamark Re-Inker
(Should have used this, but I didn't have any.)


No comments: