5.25.2015

Retiring Favorites - Chalk Talk + Stampin Celebration

It's time for a new sketch challenge at Stampin' Celebration.  This one is great for die cuts and punches.  My mind is spinning with all sorts of ideas.
SC105

As you know this is the last week to pick up your favorite Stampin' UP! items from the retirement list.  I've been sharing some of my favorites here, here and here.  The chalk talk set really surprises me to see it go.  It's been such a popular set with chalkboard trend.  


I wanted the tag to have its moment in the spotlight, so I created this fairly clean and simple (CAS) card.  The background was made using a wax paper resist technique with sponging.  I did a video on this technique for the StampNation Virtual Retreat last month, and this is one of my leftover pieces. If you are a member, CLICKY, to see it now.

Be sure to head on over to the Stampin' Celebration blog to see what the rest of the incredi bly talented design team has created and then link up your card inspired by the sketch.  

Stamps: Chalk Talk (retiring)
Ink: White Pigment Ink
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Chalk Talk Framelits (retiring), Basic Rhinestones, Large Rhinestones, Black Chevron Ribbon (retiring),  Wax Paper + Iron

Chalk Talk Clear-mount Bundle
Chalk Talk Bundle
Chalk Talk Framelits Die
Chalk Talk Framelits

Chalk Talk

No comments: