6.20.2013

Masculine Card Video ~ Part 1

Short and sweet today.  Here is part of one of the video I made before Father's Day.  Sorry my attack of vertigo made this posting too late for Father's Day, but there are still some great techniques you can use on any card.  Besides all it takes to change the card is to change the sentiment.  ;)

***Note - If you are reading this post in an email or reader, you may need to click on the post title "Masculine Card...." above to go to my blog and watch the video.



Click HERE to see the original post for the first card:




Click HERE to see the original post for the second card:



Creative Blessings,
Heather North

P.S. Watching the video I can see that I was already not feeling well.  :(  Hopefully I will be able to edit the second video for you tomorrow.  I couldn't concentrate enough yesterday to do it. I went to the doctor today and there is still lots of fluid in my inner ear so I will need a second round of steroids.  No infection yet though, and my vertigo is getting better every day.   I was even able to sit in my stamp room for about 15 minutes this morning.  :)  It's the little things.  Thank you for the prayers, concern and kind thoughts.  You are a blessing to me. 


1 comment:

Melissa said...

steroids are never fun. I truly hope you start feeling better soon!