6.11.2013

Happy Birthday, Dad

Father's Day is coming, but even before that is my dad's birthday.  Here is the card I made for him.  You can make this into a Father's Day card simply by changing the sentiment.


It's funny to me how this card is both vintage and trendy at the same time.  The images on the card come from one stamp in the Postage Due stamp set.   It has a great collage look.  I also used some wahsi tape and a cool arrow paper clip.  Torn edges give it a distressed feel.


To get the image looking like this I stamped it twice.  First I stamped it on Whisper White cardstock, then I stamped it on Smokey Slate cardstock.  Both times I used Smokey Slate ink.  Next I tore a section out of the middle of my Smokey Slate cardstock and adhered it onto the White cardstock. 


Today I was able to make a video for you to show you 3 masculine cards I have made, including this one.  I'll do my best to get that edited and uploaded soon.  I'm so thankful for the cool, cloudy, rainy day toady and hopefully tomorrow, so I can get caught up on my cards.  :)

Creative Blessings,
Heather North




Postage Due Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Postage Due

Epic Day This And That Designer Washi Tape
Epic Day Washi Tape

Hung Up Cute Clips
Hung Up Cute Clips



No comments: