9.05.2018

Prayers & Hugs

Do you know someone battling cancer right now?  This card is relatively easy to make.  I drew a loopy ribbon with my zig markers and then sprayed it with water.    After it dried I die cut the prayers.  I then layered it with another prayers die cut out of black and inlaid it back into the original piece.  The splatters come from some black Nuvo I added to a clear block then used a wet brush to flick onto my card.


Of course I had to die cut my panel with the wonky stitched rectangles die.  I've been doing that with all my cards lately because I just love that detail.

CAS16

Stamps: Prayers Stamp & Cut (Hero Arts)
Ink: 042, 033, 032 (Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers) Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder (Wow) Wonky Stitched Rectangle (My Favorite Things)





1 comment:

sandie said...

This is so very creative Heather, what a fab idea and the black splashes are just amazing x