9.06.2018

Enjoy Daffodils

After spending over a year with my creative "mojo" on vacation, this card brought it back.  It's not the best card I ever made, but I felt like watercoloring and picked a line art stamp to just "play" with.  It was so relaxing and brought back the wonder of taking a white piece of paper and turning it into a tiny work of art. Once this card was finished I went on a creative run and made a dozen cards in a row.  I still have 3 background pieces waiting to be finished on my craft table!  


Sometimes you just need to let go and see where your creativity takes you.   Some of the products I used are retired, so I linked up to others you can use to create a similar look.  My advice today is to take some time to play. 


Stamps: You Are Wonderful (Clearly Besotted)
Paper: Watercolor (Tim Holtz Distress) Whatever the Weather (SugarPea Designs)
Ink: Versamark, 021, 050, 052, 070, 092, 036, 041 (Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)
Accessories: Champagne Mist (Tsukineko) Cross Stitch Square (My Favorite Things) Enjoy Die (???)



No comments: