8.25.2018

So Sorry... CAS16

So sorry you are going through this...
 because not all cancer is pink.

Another card made for the Calling All Sistahs challenge to bring hope for all types of cancer.  Teal for ovarian cancer.


The background was made by stamping floral images in grey ink on gray cardstock.  To make the ribbon I stamped the sentiment with an ombre ink pad using my MISTI to stamp more than once, then I used a sponge dauber to sponge ink onto the ribbon after die cutting.  The sentiment is stamped on a thin strip of white cardstock, tucked behind the ribbon and then I cut a V out of the end. 





Stamps: Loving Thoughts, Word Ribbon (CAS-ual Fridays Stamps) 
Paper: Smoky Slate, Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Pool to Navy Ombre (Hero Arts)  Basic Gray (Stampin' Up)
Accesories: Ruffled Ribbon Fri Die (CAS-ual Fridays Stamps) Stitched Rectangles (My Favorite Things) 


1 comment:

sandie said...

I like how you followed through the flowers on this card, there seems more fow and movement x