8.17.2018

Calling All Sistahs August Reminder

It's the 17th of the month and that means it is time for my Encouragement Squad Sistahs and I to remind you to do your self check and schedule your mammogram.  We do that by making pretty cards and sharing them HERE.



Today's card is a message of hope.  Instead of pink for breast cancer, I did Purple for a friend whose mom is facing pancreatic cancer. For the background I repeatedly stamped "hope", then stenciled.  The flower was left over from THIS CARD because the card needed a little something.  The finishing touch was some iridescent sequins.



Stamps: Hope Ribbon, Pretty Posies (CAS-ual Fridays Stamps) Ink: Wisteria Wonder (Stampin' Up) Wilted Violet (Tim Holtz Distress) Versamark
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White (SU)
Accessories: Blueprints 24 (My Favorite Things) Hope Fri-Die, Posies Fri-Die (CAS-ual Fridays Stamps) Harleen Stencil (Winnie & Walter) Iridescent Purple Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh) White Embossing Powder (SU)

2 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous card Heather! I love the background you created and all that purple!! Thanks for the reminder!!

sandie said...

I adore purple and grey together and this works wonders here. What a lovely design and adding that little flower softens the geometric effect. Lovely card Heather