4.14.2017

Get Well Pretty Poppies

Last week was my day to teach in the StampNation classroom, and this is the card I was trying to make for them.  It wasn't working against the backdrop I created, so I changed gears and set these gelato poppies aside. The great news is now I have a cool card and video to share with you today.


Stamps: Delicate Pretty Poppies, Pretty Poppies (My Favorite Things)
Ink: Fiesta Blue, Lime Rickey, Tiara (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Accesories: Gelatos- Butter Cream, Guava, Kiwi, Watermelon- Pastel kit (Faber-Castell) Gold Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)


Direct link to youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=dnXJZZoqTMY

Obviously I have more experimenting to do with gelatos and the other fabulous products in this box of goodies from Faber-Castell.  In the meantime, check out my friend, Laurel Beard's, video playlist.  She is the bomb dot com.  :)



You can see a sneak peek of the card I made exclusively for StampNation in this Instagram shot.  If you are a StampNation member, or want to be one, CLICKY for that tutorial.


p.s.  There are some new goodies in this box that will be released next week.  ;) I LOVE MY JOB!!!!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

What a lovely card. I have never played with these products, but might try them if I see a few more videos. Thanks!