4.17.2017

Calling All Sistahs

It's the 17th of the month, so that means it is time for your reminder to do your self breast exams and schedule those yearly mammograms.  Which reminds me, I am due for another mammogram in May, so I better get on the phone and call my ob/gyn.  


The card I made in the video is basically a mirror image of the one above with a few more sequins added, because a girl can never have too much sparkle.

Direct link to youtube: https://youtu.be/An8l2hVWBPA



The Calling All Sistahs crew usually does a blog hop on the 17th, but this month we are changing it up.  Michele is featuring ALL our cards on her blog today along with a special announcement. Clicky now to find out what it is.  :) 



Stamps: Mon Ami (CASual Fridays Stamps)
Ink: London Fog, Tuxedo Black (Memento) RV02, RV55, RV66, (Copic) Versamark
Paper: Bright White (Catherine Pooler Designs)

4 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Heather your cards are beautiful! I almost picked out that stamp set, I may just have to get it yet! It is so pretty! Love the background you created!

Kim said...

I love the background you created with the flower stamp and spotlighting one with the beautiful colors.

Gwendolyn said...

What a beautiful card Heather and thanks for taking the time to make a video, its so helpful!

Claire said...

So pretty Heather - I'd never have thought of using the Mon Ami bloom as a background. It looks gorgeous!