4.04.2017

Encouraging Friends


It's been a rough couple of months.  Those of you who are regular to my blog and youtube channel know I haven't been posting as much.   During this rough time though I have been so encouraged by my friends and family.  The notes, messages, comments and cards have meant so much.  I read each and every one of them. I've always loved getting cards in the mail, but now that I know how much works goes into those hand crafted ones, I have a deep appreciation.  It touches my heart that someone would take the time to send me a note.  That is how your loved ones feel when you send your cards to them too!



My dear friend Kristie of Kreative Kristie sent me this card.  I love the softness of the bow, and that fact that she used one of my favorite sentiments "hugs".  Clicky to visit her blog and get all the deets on this card.


Gwendolyn of Desperate Housewife Craft sent me this gorgeous floral heart card with such a sweet sentiment inside.  Purple is one of my all-time favorite colors, and it can be a difficult one to find good ink colors for.  Clicky to visit her blog and get all the deets for this card.

My friend, Hilary, also sent me a couple of notes during this time.  She is an amazingly caring lady and one of the best LuLaRoe consultants out there.  How many direct sellers pay enough attention to your personal life to know when you could use a pick me up? She's not a cardmaker (yet), but she chose cards in my other favorite color, aqua, to send to me. You can visit her Facebook page here to see what I mean.

Each card blessed my heart.  Each comment left on my blog, Facebook and videos touched me deeply.  Thank you for lifting this sister up!

2 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Love you friend! xoxo

Ingrid said...

Awe, I know how tough this has been for you - I'm SO glad you got happy mail! I love them all. Hugs!!! :)