12.20.2016

Christmas CASE

For those of you who don't know, CASEing, in the stamp world, means Copy And Share Everything.  In October I had the priviledge of caseing my friend, Kristie, as part of a design team challenge over at StampNation.  As I said in the video I made for that class, my first card turned out a little too much like Kristie's, so I had to scrap that one and change it up a bit more for my tutorial.  It's funny because I used different stamp sets, different theme and with the exception of black & white, different colors.  I did use her layout and design.  Here is my original card.


Don't you just love him?  If you would like to see Kristie's card, the second card I came up with and my video tutorial, you can clicky, if you are a StampNation member.

Stamps: Beautiful World (Gina K) Candy Cane Lane, Hip Holiday, Merry and Bright Boughs (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Ink: Cotton Candy, Grapesicle, Limeade, Razzle Berry, Tropical Teal (My Favorite Things) 
Paper: Basic Black, Vellum, Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Circle Dies (SU) Foam Sheet (Sugar Pea Designs) Hip Holiday Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs) Gold Thread

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't see hers, but I surely like yours. =)