12.30.2016

Pre-Designed Planner from InkWell Press


It's my last planner day of 2016 for 2017.  This one is for all of you that want to get organized, but don't want to create your own pages.  I found this planner after I made my 2017 bujo and it got me so excited that I had to order one for myself.   This planner is beautiful.  They have several options for you to customize your planner without so many that your head starts spinning.  It reminds me of the Erin Condren planners, but a bit softer in the color scheme and a few more goal setting and tracking pages.


My word of the year for 2017 is Dream.  It took me longer to get this word than it usually does, but I have fully embraced it.  I'm dreaming and planning and creating an action plan to get it done.  So, I love that the quote for January is Eleanor Roosevelt's "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."


There are several sections throughout the planner to help with goal setting and action plans.  


Here's a video I put together of my first look at this planner.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68cTmeN98Fs


More pics.  :)


A place to keep track of books, movies and bills.  There is also a set of 3 daily habit trackers each month.


I added these stickers to my order just to try them out.  :)


A double sided pocket folder and a pocket on the back cover.
Each planner comes with a series of 6 emails to get your started and give you ideas for setting (and meeting) goals in your  new planner.  I have a special referral link for you.  Click on the link to get $10 off your order of $50 or more.


InkWell Press Referral Code


Happy Planning My Friends!!!!

No comments: