2.23.2016

Sew Tuesday ~ Creative Day

Yesterday I wasn't feeling well, so I decided to take a creative day and work on a bit of sewing.   There is a paper pieced pattern I have wanted to do since the first time I saw it, but paper piecing intimidates me.  For some unknown reason, yesterday was the day I finally tackled this block and I am so glad I did!



The free pattern can be found at the Piece by Number blog.  I would gladly have paid for this download.  It was easy to follow and everything came out perfectly in my first quadrant.  



Hopefully I will feel better soon and regain my energy, but it was nice to get a little something done in my sewing room.  Everyone should take a "Creative Day"  every once in awhile.  It's good for the soul.  Perhaps I will take another one today, just to be sure I am fully rested up and restored.  :) 



2 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. :( Praying you feel 100% real soon. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's great! That's one that's on my list, too. Maybe I'll try it now, after reading your post. I hope you are feeling better right this minute!