11.11.2015

Lovely Snowflake Christmas Card

This week I have been traveling down to CA to see my family and new baby niece.  <3  I hope to have lots of pictures to share with you when I get back.  In the meantime I have another Clean and Simple Christmas card that will be perfect for mailing.  No bumpy/lumpy things to stop up the machines.


I'm linking up to the CAS-ual Fridays challenge to add a little metal.  Those tiny diamonds were die cut out of red foil paper.  The camera didn't even come close to capturing the sparkle of this card.


Stamps: Lovely Snowflake (CAS-ual Fridays Stamps) Scenery: Holiday Trimmings (Winnie & Walter)
Ink: Real Red, Soft Sky (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Whisper White, Red Foil (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Wink of Stella Glitter pen,  Little Bits Dies (Neat & Tangled)

1 comment:

Carol Held said...

Have a blessed trip to see that cute little baby girl. This is a super sweet card....