2.16.2015

Blended Vellum ~ Stampin' Celebration

The new photo inspiration challenge over at Stampin' Celebration really inspired me.  In fact, I made 3 cards instead of one and I have ideas for a couple more.  Don't you just love challenges like that?


For my first card I wanted to capture the colors and balloons.  I decided to use vellum and color them with my Blendabilities before die cutting them out.  Here is what I came up with.


Head on over to the Stampin' Celebration blog to see how the rest of the talented design team was inspired.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Butterfly Basics (Stampin' UP!)
Ink: Blendabilities- Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder, Coastal Cabana (SU); Versamark
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Vellum Cardstock (SU)
Accessories: Celebration Time Dies (Simon Says Stamp); Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker Designs); Baker's Twine, Chalk Talk Framelits, White Embossing Powder (SU)

1 comment:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Sweet colors and baloons Heather!!! I love that you embossed the sentiment adds such a sweetness!