8.04.2015

Love Ya, Girlfriend

Something exciting is about to be released and I am honored to be helping get the word out.  Catherine Pooler has worked with designers from top manufacturors to put together a unique collection of stamps and dies with her "Stamp of Approval".  Each quarter will feature a unique collection of exclusive products designed to make creating a little less stressful.


Doesn't this collection look like her style?  I had so much fun creating with all the products in the collection.  It felt like I was playing in Catherine's stamp room!


The collection will be available for purchase to StampNation members first, on August 6th.  If there are any left, they will go on sale for everyone else.  Be sure to get on the waiting list, CLICKY, to be notified as soon as the box becomes available.

Each box comes with enough stamps & dies to create dozens of cards along with a PDF filled with card ideas and instructions from some of the top designers in the industry.  (including little ol' me)  The first Stamp of Approval box is a Friendship Collection.  Here's a sample of what I will be showing this week. 
CLICKY  for Catherine's post today with more samples from Stamp Of Approval.  Two other design team members are showcasing SOA today.  Be sure to check them out and give them some love.
Kristie
Isha 

Join us tomorrow for a fun blog hop with all the designers and special guests.



Stamps: Girlfriend (CASual Fridays for Stamp of Approval box)
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo (Stampin' Up); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White Thick (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Love Ya Die (CASual Fridays for Stamp of Approval box); Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker

11 comments:

LisaH said...

Great stamping on this. Gorgeous card!

Nora Noll said...

How cute is this? I cannot wait to see all your other projects!! Thanks for the sneak peeks!!!

Kristie Goulet said...

Great stamping! I need a lesson on this. :) Love your color choices!

Isha Gupta said...

Lovely card and colors Heather :)

MelissaF said...

Love your colors on this gorgeous card!

Jennifer Hovermale said...

I'm loving all of the cards that I am seeing that are made with the supplies from the SPA box!!! Gorgeous card!! I can't wait to see all of the cards made with these supplies! (Luv2stamp on SN)

Unknown said...

Very pretty card Heather! I love your cheery bright color choices. I can't wait to see the other cards you have created with this collection. From the sneak peek, they look awesome!

Sue said...

Adorable! I love the stamps and the bright colors you used. I hope I'm lucky enough to purchase a box!!

Beth Matson said...

Adorable card. So excited to see some sneak peeks.

Roberta Eldridge said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely cards! I can't wait to see and possibly use this SOA kit!

Matt-256, Baccus78, Angel54 and LieutenantDavies said...

Love it!
Joanna BK