6.15.2017

StampNation Throwback Challenge

Yesterday's challenge at StampNation is a throwback to a challenge I created last year.  Black, White and a POP of color.  It's still one of my go-to color combos when I want a high impact on my cards.  Here is a peek at my card made exclusively for StampNation.


Stamps: Dearest Mom (Altenew) Wild Garden (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Ink: Aquatini, Midnight (CPD)
Paper: Basic Black (SU) Bright White (CPD)
Accessories: Lattice Frame Die, Wild Garden Dies (CPD)

Here's a little sneaky peek at what the entire team created for this week's challenge.


StampNation members can find the challenge here.

Click here to learn more about becoming a member of StampNation.

I loved this combo so much I made a second card to share with you!  I used a die cut from the Lattice Frame die as a stencil for my Aquatini ink, then added die cuts in black for a silhouette look.


Stamps: Dearest Mom (Altenew) Butterfly Notes (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Ink: Aquatini, Midnight (CPD)
Paper: Basic Black (SU) Bright White (CPD)
Accessories: Lattice Frame Die (CPD)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the card with silhouettes. That is a very simple, but stunning, effect.