6.08.2017

Sold Out

You all were as inspired as I was by the new Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired collection.  It sold out in less than 15 hours!!!  We didn't even make it to today when it would be live for the public to purchase.  StampNation members had first crack on Tuesday night and when the wait list got the link Wednesday morning they snatched it up quickly.

Catherine generously opened up ordering for the wait list to purchase a second run that will ship in about 4 weeks.  If I were you, I would get on the waitlist now for the new SOA release.  ;) 



I had the card above and a video for you today that went along with my card featured in the project guide.  Unfortunately, since the collection sold out so quickly, I've decided to postpone my video until the items go up for sale individually.  Subscribe to my youtube channel to see when that video goes live.

In the meantime, here are a few sneak peeks at more cards I've made using this collection.  I'll post them when Catherine says they are in stock in her store.  :)



Would you like to see a video for this one?


Check out the sparkle from the new embossing powder.


Another way to use some of the stamps in the medallion mix up.



This is a companion card for a future StampNation challenge.  I used the extra bits and pieces to make a new card for you.


Congratulations to all of you who have a box on the way.  I feel like I've barely scratched the surface with this one.  I truly do love it!

No comments: