11.30.2016

Bullet Journal Planner | December

Hey there planner friends.  I'm going over my September, October and November layouts in my bujo with you for today's video, then getting into some changes for December.


To view on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBMOI9eIvJ0


Daily to-do's will go beneath the weekly boxes.  I'm still not sure what I will do on the side.  Stay tuned to my planner video playlist on youtube to find out.  ;)


Supply list below.


Thank you for supporting my business and helping me bring these free videos and blog posts to you.  The links below are affiliated, at no cost to you.  I appreciate you helping me share my love of creating with you.




Stampin' Up:
Smoky Slate Ink Pad: Clicky
Clear Block A: Clicky
Clear Block B: Clicky
Clear Block C: Clicky






1 comment:

runsslow said...

Love the water color mittens!