9.02.2016

Winners Announced & Labor Day Sale

Happy Friday everyone!  Lots of news to share with you today.

First up, the new Stampin' Up Holiday catalog is live! You can see everything online now.  Clicky


Second, Ellen Hutson is having a HUGE labor day weekend sale!!!!  Shop early for best selection.  Clicky


Third, there is a new inspiration photo up at StampNation that I think you are going to love!  My card turned out nothing like the card I planned, but my stamps had a mind of their own when I went to the stamp table.  ;)  Does that ever happen to you? Here's my sneak peek.


Stamps: Holiday Trimmings, Ring in the Celebration (Winnie & Walter)
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Real Red (Stampin' Up) Black (Staz-On) Ombre Ink Pad (Hero Arts)
Paper: Whisper White (SU)



And last, but certainly not least, Catherine has announced the winners of her store opening blog hop!!!  Are you one of them? Clicky to find out.

Happy Friday, Happy Labor Day Weekend to my American friends,  and Happy Shopping!!!

No comments: