4.16.2016

Stamp of Approval | Beautiful World | Feature Day

It's finally time to reveal the new Stamp of Approval Beautiful World collection.    Parts of this collection remind me of the popular coloring books for adults, so I decided to make my own "coloring page" on a card.


Direct link for video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJtS64_bVCI




Be sure to go to cpstampofapproval.com for more details and to sign up for the wait list.  If you would like to see more sneak peeks, check out what other designs are showcasing today.

APRIL 16TH: 
1. Catherine
2. Lisa 
3. Kelly
4. Ingrid 

Stamps: Enchanted Garden (Sugar Pea Designs for Stamp of Approval) Geobuilders (Catherine Pooler Designs for SOA Beautiful World)
Ink: Twisted Citron (Distress)  Tuxedo Black (Memento) 50, 52, 70, 31, 003, 25, 26, 80, 81, 82 (Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)
Paper: Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: MISTI; Masking Paper (Inkadinkado) Mini Ink Blending Tool


19 comments:

LisaH said...

Great card Heather! Love the masking technique and that twisted citron! Thanks for the video!

Ingrid said...

I SO love your card Heather! It's so brilliant! I'm with Lisa...I"m in love with that color....just have to use it more and more. :)

Unknown said...

Great one layer card Heather! I love the masking technique and the fact that the masks can be reused. Your color choices are so bright and vibrant! The card just makes me smile:)

MaggieB1983 said...

Hi Heather ~ Another wonderful card! Loving the colors and techniques (I really should use masking more!) you used and can't wait to get my hands on CP's latest SOA set. Have, and love, them all!!

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card. Lovely bright colours x

Cat Tidwell said...

This rocks! Love the bright green...you make it easy using green!

Avra Williams said...

What a great card! I love it! And I need to remember the washi tape trick for my Misti magnets!

lindagrady said...

Great tip about the washi tape on the magnets; it's so frustrating when they get to close and you can't stop them from clicking together. Gonna use your tip.

Shirley said...

WOW, love your card! Prior to viewing your video, I was wondering about the beautiful bright green background...Awesome technique, love the Twisted Citron you used. Beautiful card!, great inspiration, thank you.

Teresa Doyle said...

Totally enjoyed seeing the process of your beautiful card, Heather. It very pretty!

Kathy N. said...

Bright and fresh. A great card.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love the gorgeous colors!! It's impossible to look at this card and not smile!!

Anonymous said...

I love watching your videos to see how you do the beautiful cards you make.

Allie Gower said...

So bold and pretty! Thanks for sharing a video!

Unknown said...

This card is absolutely fantastic! That twisted citron color is one of my new favorite colors.

Ddmac58 said...

Love this card it is so retro looking! The twisted citron just makes it so fun!

bbunch said...

Heather your card is beautiful--I loved your use of the tiny stamps because I am always looking for a way to use them. Thanks for the video.

Unknown said...

What a happy colorful card. And love the idea of making your own coloring pages. I see some of that in my future :)
Lu C

Chris Boldovici said...

Awesome Card. It's just so happy, makes me smile, well done gal!