4.27.2016

Inspiration Nation Is Coming

There isn't a new challenge up on StampNation today.  That is because the design team is working hard on the Inspiration Nation event that is coming next week for all members!   Just wait until you see the collection of photos and mood boards that Maureen has come up with for this event!  


In the meantime, I hope you are all having fun playing with your new Stamp of Approval goodies.  I've been seeing lovely cards popping up all over on Facebook and instagram.  It has been so much fun.

I'm hoping to get my May bullet journal planner video edited today.  Can you spy the stamps I used?   I'm slowly branching out into adding more stamps and washi to my journal.  They add a pretty touch that my planner has been missing, and I especially enjoy the pretty pages.  :)  



No comments: