10.21.2014

Trendy Tuesday ~ Stenciled Christmas

Are you ready to see my first official Trendy Christmas card of 2014?  A Very Trendy Holiday 2.0 begins on Thursday.  (Wednesday for StampNation members with a $10 off coupon)  In the meantime I thought I would show you a card I made that was inspired by the class.


Believe it or not, this would be an easy card to mass produce if you like all your Christmas cards to be the same.  Watch the video below to see just how easy it is.




Be sure to come back on Thursday, the official launch day, where I will have a special giveaway and a look at another card I made with similar supplies in a watercolor rainbow look.



Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Merry Christmas Messages (Hero Arts)
Ink: Broken China, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass (Distress Inks), Black Onyx (Versafine)
Paper: Vellum Cardstock (SU), Distress Watercolor Paper (Tim Holtz), Whisper White Cardstock (SU)
Accessories: Cursive Merry Stencil (Memory Box), Glimmer Mist Pearl (Tattered Angels), Clear Embossing Powder (SU)

No comments: