9.19.2014

Inspired by Feathers?

I'll be the first to admit that I did not jump on board when the feather trend first hit a year and a half ago.  In fact, I thought it was a trend that would fizzle out in just a couple of months.  I'll also be the first to admit I was wrong.  :)  In the classroom at StampNation today I have a video showing you how I was inspired to make this card.


I used my new stamp set, Fancy Feathers, that Stephanie Wincott, from Clearly Besotted, sent me.  Aren't those feathers lovely?  In the video I also show you how to create this entire card.  StampNation members can click HERE to go there now.

If you are not yet a member and want to join click HERE to sign up now and then go check out my video.  ;)




Speaking of StampNation, I get to announce the blog hop winner for my blog that gets a FREE 1 month membership to StampNation.  Drum roll please. Random Generator chose #12.


Sharon, be sure to email Catherine to get let her know she owes you a free month.  I'll let her know to watch out for it.

For all the rest of you who participated in the Housewarming party blog hop, be sure to head on over to Catherine Pooler's blog post HERE to see if you are one of the winners!  Good luck! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Fancy Feathers (Clearly Besotted)
Ink: Blushing Bride (SU), Coastal Cabana (SU), Lilac Posies (Memento Luxe - Imagine Crafts), Pool Party (SU), Versamark
Paper: Shimmery White (SU), Smoky Slate (SU)
Accessories: Aquapainter, Rounded Rectangles Stiched Dies (Lil' Inker Designs), Studio Matte Medium, Glossy Accents, 1/8" Smoky Slate Taffeta Ribbon (SU), Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)


2 comments:

Sally said...

Gorgeous! Love the size of the feathers, the colors, everything~

Darnell said...

Oh, boy, Heather, I didn't buy into the feathers either ~ that is, not until about a year into it. Sadly, my feather dies and stamps still sit here unused. I love your pretty card and really appreciate the inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell