11.01.2012

It's Ink-Credible

Did you get lots of trick-or-treaters yesterday?  The weather was miserable here, so we didn't get too many.  Can you believe I forgot to take a picture of Avery in her costume?   She was dressed up like a fire fighter, just like her daddy.  (He's a real fireman!)  She had the cutest little hose and our animals were so happy to see her.  I did make her one more little thing to put all her treats in. 

 
I've seen these little frankenstines all over the web made using the top note die. 


Here are some of the things that make mine unique. 

1. I used Gumball Green with the new GG Stitched Satin ribbon. 
2. I added the spider web from Mixed Medley to Franky's face and the sides of the box.
3. I used the smallest oval punch for his nose and eyelids.
4.  To make his mouth I traced the outside of one of the Apothecary Framelits.


I took his picture in the window and it looked like there were eyeballs in the evergreen outside.  Spooky!

Here's Franky with Avery's treats inside.  I've never really made things for Halloween before besides perhaps cupcakes for my kid's classrooms when they were younger.  This was fun.  Perhaps next year I will make something for all our trick or treaters.  We usually have less than 20. 

Now for some great Stampin' UP! news.  

#1 THE NEW STAMPIN' TRIMMER IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!!   Yippeee!!!!!!!  Click on the link below to see a video from the home office showing all the trimmers special features.


Stampin' Trimmer
Stampin' Trimmer

#2 It's Ink-Credible.  November 1st - December 16th, 2012   You can get a FREE collection of SU's new ink pads!!!



There are actually 2 ways you can get this ink pad for FREE.

1. Hostess a party that reaches $450 or more and you get to choose which collection you would like for Free, in addition to all your other hostess benefits.  (Even if you are a "party of one", if you order reaches $450 it's yours!)
2. Sign up to become a demonstrator, and you get to choose a FREE collection of ink pads in ADDITION to your new demonstrator kit!  WOW.  I love FREE, don't you?http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/cr8tvblessings/jointhefun

Creative Blessings,
Heather North
cr8tvblessings@hotmail.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for such a fantastic web site. On what other blog could anyone get this kind of information written in such an insightful way? I have a presentation that I am just now working on, and I have been looking for such info.

dawnmercedes said...

Ooh, I'm so loving that treat holder!! What a great idea...

dawnmercedes said...

Ooh, I'm so loving that treat holder!! What a great idea...

Lynn McAuley said...

How cute is that!! What could be more perfect for Halloween treats than this adorable Frankenstein treat holder!

Nathalia O. said...

Your Frankenstein is so cute! And what a fantastic idea to trace around a die to make the mouth!