9.09.2014

Falling into Thank You

My long overdue summer thank you cards.  When I saw the Seasonally Scattered stamp set in the Holiday catalog I knew I would be using them to make my August and September thank you cards.



Isn't the Fall Thanks stamp scrumptious?  It looks so pretty all on its own, or decorated as I have done here.
***Note**** If you are reading this post in an email or reader you may need to go to my blog to view the video below.





I was so inspired by the stamp set that I made 2 more designs.  Here are the sneak peeks.  The first one should be up on my blog very soon.


The second one will be on StampNation tomorrow.  Speaking of StampNation.... there is a very special blog hop going on tomorrow and a chance for you to try out StampNation for $1.  Come back tomorrow for all the details.

eta: Linking up to the Our Daily Bread Challenge over at Operation Write Home.  The September challenge is to make your own background.  I've been doing that a lot this month.   Clicky

Stampin' UP! Supplies:
Stamps: Seasonally Scattered
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadows, Versamark
Paper:  Whisper White (+ notecards), Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadows
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder

3 comments:

Alanna said...

WOW, my jaw dropped when I saw this card. It is just beautiful. Your ink blending is perfect and that gorgeous thanks is so fabulous.

~amy~ said...

super pretty Heather!

wienerhoneymooners said...

AMAZING!!!