11.27.2012

Believe

Did you have a nice Thanksgiving weekend?  I know we did.  Lots of resting, playing and watching movies.  I took a nap almost every day.  My body must have needed the rest.  

Now that Thanksgiving is over I feel it's time to get started on Christmas.  Especially crafts and shopping.  We won't get our tree until December because we get a live tree and keep it up until New Years.  We don't want it to die too early and become a fire hazard. 

To hopefully get you in the Christmas spirit, or at least to feel the chill in the air, here is my card for today.


Can you see all the sparkly goodness this card has to offer?


It looks so much prettier in person.  I shouldn't have waited so late to take a picture.


The colors are straight from this week's color challenge at Dynamic Duos. 



Perfect colors for all your wintry cards. This card doesn't have to be a Christmas card. It can be sent any time in the winter to give a little wish to someone special.


Creative Blessings,
Heather North

P.S.  I'll come back later and add details on supplies.  Right now I have to head to work, and I wanted to be sure and get this posted!

Here it is:

Stamp: Snowflake Soiree
Paper: Brushed Silver, Basic Grey, Midnight Muse, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink:Versamark, Illuminate Glimmer Pad,
Misc.: White Embossing Powder (EP), Irridescent Ice EP, Merry Minis Punch Pack

8 comments:

Nathalia O. said...

Ooh, I love the sparkly stuff! Great card! We do the fake tree at our house, so we've been all spruced up since Friday!

Jenny Engelke said...

So much sparkle, which is something I LOVE! I really like the mix of snowflakes and stars! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

Smiles, Laurie said...

Love the sparkles and the white Believe...inspiring me to pull out this set to be used! Gorgeous!

Kristie said...

Very pretty card, Heather!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this dark beauty with its sparkling snowflakes and stars, Heather!

Bobbie said...

I love the combination of snowflakes and stars. This is so lovely. I just may need that set after all. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

Amy White said...

Beautiful combination of shimmer and sparkle on your snowflakes! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

This is just so pretty Heather! Love the sparkle and the stars are such a pretty accent to the snowflakes. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)